Enemies with Benefits - choice 1.2

A "Choose Your Own Adventure" Fanfic


By: Highlander II

Rating: R (leaning toward NC-17 for imagery); language, homoerotic sexual situations
Spoilers: BtVS S1-S7
Summary: Secret Santa gift for blue_icy_rose. Spike and Xander take a walk down memory lane and have a bit of fun. Disclaimer: Characters belong to Joss Whedon and are property of Kuzui/Kuzui Entertainment, Mutant Enemy Productions, WB, UPN, FOX etc. etc.
Feedback: Highlander II






Gotta say, this is one of the more pleasurable ways of shuttin' me up. S'not just the kiss, you should see where his hand's wandered off to. "Mmm, Harris. This mean you're not mad at me anymore?"

"No." He kisses me again, rough, hot, hard. I love it. "On your knees," he growls.

"What?" I find myself blinking at him in shock.

He pushes on my shoulders. "On your knees, vampire," he hisses.

Ballsy bastard. I'm on my knees though, looking up at him. I did take a quick peek to make sure I'm out of sunlight range.

Now, I might mention it's been nearly a year since out little encounter and this isn't something I ever expected Harris to do, but I'm not complaining. Actually, it's turnin' me on.

Fingers in my hair, he tips my head back. "Get it out. Suck me off."

He's gotten bold. I like it.

"Now!" he snaps.

How could I say no to that? My hands reach up, almost on their own, and unfasten his jeans. It only takes a minute to get them open and out of the way. He's rock hard in there. And since I'm a hungry little vampire, I draw him out of his pants and wrap my talented mouth around him before he can open his to tell me to speed it along. Instead, I get an earful of Harris-moaning. That I much prefer.

I know he's ready when his fingers tighten in my hair. He's movin' like he doesn't want me to swallow, but I hold onto his hips and don't let him move. He may have been able to give me orders to get me down here, but now I'm in charge.

The sound he makes when he comes is a long, low groaning moan. It's great. I love having control over him like this. The power is intoxicating.

He slumps to the ground and growls in my face, "I hate you."




click here to continue the story